Tuesday, September 22, 2020

‘He doesn’t give me any money’: After snooping, I discovered my husband is making secret

I asked him why he did that. He said that I would not have permitted him to give that kind of money to his parents. I said, "Probably not, but I would have probably agreed to a smaller amount." I told him that I too have desires to make investments, plan for our future and wear nice jewelry. He said it's his duty to contribute.

Should my husband's contribution be compulsory? And should I agree to these contributions? He doesn't give me any money. On top of that, I had to find out about this through snooping. My parents also say you should give money to your parents. I believe this should be a mutual decision. Should I put an end to these payments or tell my husband to reduce them? Why are wives always ignored in such situations?

logo
Publisher: MarketWatch
Date: 2020-09-23T00:01:00-04:00
Author: Quentin Fottrell
Twitter: @marketwatch
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Many things are taking place:

Money talk: Home costs don't stop at a down payment

If you're saving for your first home, there's no shortage of advice out there — some of it questionable, even if you do have an avocado toast habit. Still, it's true that your down payment may be the biggest check you ever write.

But once you move in, it's also true that the cash tends to keep flying out of your bank account like that money-with-wings emoji. If you drain your savings on closing day, you'll have to delay furnishings or repairs, to say nothing of less-pressing cosmetic changes.

Publisher: Boston.com Real Estate
Date: 2020-09-22T17:00:28-04:00
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



The Finance 202: Global banks process trillions in dirty money despite suspicions, investigation

Trillions of dollars in money connected to criminal activity are sloshing through global banks. The banks and U.S. authorities know it, and they're not doing nearly enough to stop it.

These revelations come from the bombshell leak of more than 2,500 secret documents, most of which banks provided to the federal government over the past two decades.

BuzzFeed got hold of the records — the so-called "FinCEN Files," referencing the nickname for the U.S. Financial Crimes Investigation Network, the Treasury Department office that collected them in the first place. The outlet then shared them with 108 other news organizations around the world.

Publisher: Washington Post
Date: 2020-09-21T11:55:39Z
Twitter: @WashingtonPost
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Two Minute Money Plan – Afraid to run out of Money in Retirement? | WANE 15

Financial Advisor Greg Reynolds says how you draw down your retirement savings, especially in the early years, is critical to setting yourself up for long term success.

Financial Advisor Greg Reynolds of Reynolds Wealth Management talks with Pat Hoffmann about recent volatility in markets and the best plan moving forward.

Financial Advisor Greg Reynolds of Reynolds Wealth Management says National 401k Day is the perfect time for Americans to focus on shoring up their retirement plan.

logo
Publisher: WANE 15
Date: 2020-09-22T21:00:00 00:00
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Quite a lot has been going on:

25 home improvements that are a waste of money
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Cam Newton not thinking about contract: 'Money at this particular point in my career is not

"Surprisingly but true and factual enough, if I do what I am supposed to do, as I am expecting to, that will not be a topic of discussion here moving forward," Newton told WEEI's "The Great Hill Show" on Tuesday when asked about his contract. "Like I said, you're talking to a person who — money at this particular point in my career is not important, right? Let's be honest, I've made money. But for everything I play this game for, I haven't received yet. And that's why I'm playing.

"And especially going back to the negotiating table when this opportunity presented itself, I didn't want to keep going back-and-forth, this and that. I said, 'Listen, let's get the deal done. Let's do it.' For all that it's worth, it's going to pay dividends moving forward. I do believe this: a wise man once said, and that wise man is my father, 'All blessings do not come in financial means.' Just because you have money and do that, blessings come in many different forms than that.

Publisher: CBSSports.com
Twitter: @cbssports
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Happening on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment