Saturday, April 27, 2024

I'm Set To Make A Massive Sum Of Money. My Husband Is Aghast At My Plans For It.

Pay Dirt is Slate's money advice column.  Have a question?  Send it to Athena and Kristin here .  (It's anonymous!)

The tension between you two really comes across in this letter. Unfortunately, you're not alone in this. I often hear about the arguments that erupt over assets left behind by family and spouses.

He may disagree that this is your best course of action, and he's allowed to, but he needs to let it go. It's your right to use your late husband's estate as you see fit. While I think your husband may eventually come around, it might be a good idea to talk to an estate attorney licensed in your state about your options moving forward. This is a great directory to help get you started.

Source: See here

No comments:

Post a Comment

The World's Economic Order Is Breaking Down

...