Thursday, March 21, 2024

California Woman Shocked At Huge Tax Bill: 'How Am I Going To Survive?'

Every year, many taxpayers are startled to find their income as an independent contractor or business owner taxed at a higher rate than they imagined.

A TikToker who goes by the name of @_WestCoastFairy posted a video detailing her woes this tax season and now is unsure how she will go about paying her necessities.

"I literally can't breathe," the content creator said in her video . "I have so much anxiety. I just want to cry. I don't know what to do anymore."

_WestCoastFairy said she did everything right when filing her taxes and managed to make six figures last year. Despite her hard work, she was frustrated to learn $26,000 would be taken away from her earnings.

More details: Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment